AnyStream is an easy-to-use application that allows you to download entire series, movies, and documentaries from Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ for offline-viewing.
Did you already miss a movie because of expired content? AnyStream will save your favorite shows and movies before the content expires and is removed from the streaming service.
Once downloaded as an MP4 file, content is unprotected and can be viewed with any video player. Additionally it can also be converted with video editing software of your choice to different file formats like MKV.
AnyStream comes with an easy-to-navigate interface, that helps you quickly find the content you're looking for.
- Download movies and series as MP4 files from streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ for offline-viewing
- Easy-to-use browser-based user interface
- Browse and search for movies and series
- Support for Dolby Digital Surround Audio 5.1
- Support for embedded text or image subtitles or external subtitle files (TTML or SRT format)
- Smart pre-selection of audio and subtitle languages, adapting to your preferences
- Customizable file name templates for titles, seasons, episodes etc. (Allows for easy integration with libraries like Plex, Kodi, JRiver, etc)
- Download speed control
- Removes ads when downloading from Amazon Prime, including from 'Free with Ads' content on Amazon IMDb TV
Supported Streaming Services
- Amazon Prime
More streaming services will be added in the future. A list of candidates can be found in this forum post.
Availability of supported streaming services and their available video quality (480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, 1080p/HD) could vary and depends on geo location, current encryption/decryption technology, and many other parameters.
- A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Requires a valid account for each streaming provider
- Running AnyStream in a Virtual Machine requires a valid AnyStream license, trial versions will not work in VMs
Fair Use Policy
Please note: using AnyStream is legal only for personal needs and without rights to share the downloaded material with third parties. Please respect copyrights of supported streaming providers.
The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.
A valid AnyStream license is limited to approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid being blocked by your streaming provider. You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week.